Handyman Services Division
The Handyman Services division was created to provide an affordable way to complete those small “around the house” tasks that keep getting put off or ignored. Whether it is patching a small hole in the wall, hanging a picture, changing light bulbs or even assembling furniture, we will be there to help. Read More
About Our Handyman Services
Handyman services are billed at a rate of $75 per hour plus tax and any applicable materials. A minimum 2-hour booking ($150) is required. We also offer the ability to enter into a reoccurring service contract, which will guarantee service availability on your desired date and time for the requested amount of time. The reoccurring service is offered yearly, biannually, quarterly, or monthly and starts with a two-hour time slot. After the two-hour time slot, you can add time as needed in one-hour increments. Additionally, we offer a 6.5% early pay discount on all service contracts! All you need to do for a service contract is select the frequency, desired amount of time per visit and preferred services dates and times. We handle the rest!
Once you have contacted us about your project, we will determine what info is needed to secure your spot in our schedule. Most projects can be scheduled with a phone call but on some occasions, we will need to schedule a visit to review dimensions or gather more specific info. For the service contract, we request you to provide a prioritized task list 72 hours prior to the date of service so that we can get organized and gather the necessary materials to efficiently complete the job.
Call today to lock in your time and our team will take care of the rest!
Some of the Handyman Services we offer include
- Drywall repair
- Picture hanging
- Smoke & CO detector installation and maintenance
- Fire Extinguisher installation
- Lockset replacement and adjustments
- Rescreening Services
- Dryer vent cleaning
- Haul belongings to and from attics and/or basements
- Interior & Entry Door adjustments (weatherstripping, hinge stops etc)
- Caulking & touch up painting (interior & exterior)
- Seasonal hose bib maintenance
- Furniture Assembly
- Appliance adjustment (Level, install, secure, and haul old)
- Replacement of HVAC filters
- Opening/Closing of storm windows
- Replacing indoor & outdoor light bulbs or fixtures
- Small grout touch ups
- Capping/siding repair
- Wall mount televisions
- Kitchen cabinet adjustments (doors & drawer glides)
- Hang blinds and draperies
- Minor wood repairs (interior & exterior)
- Downspout extensions
- And so much more….